Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "C.F. Scheidecker Antunes" <na...@antunes.eti.br> on 2005/08/18 03:04:14 UTC

Datasources for Struts 1.2.x

Hello all,

On the Struts: How to Access a Database document the way to set up a
Datasource is shown in the MySQL example.

However the DataSource class type that is used is the
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.

I've downloaded commons dbcp version 1.2.1 and there is no
BasicDataSource class.
Hence I wonder what to do in this case.

I have placed commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar under my lib directory along with
mysql-connector-java-3.1.10-bin.jar.
The MySQL connector is seen and works, however the commons-dbcp jar does
not include the BasicDataSource class.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

C.F.

Re: Datasources for Struts 1.2.x

Posted by "C.F. Scheidecker Antunes" <na...@antunes.eti.br>.
Hi all,

Forget this last posting. I've found the class! :)
There was a problem on my archive.