Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Rene Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2017/11/09 19:10:02 UTC

today seen: countdown with music

Hello,

today my wife had visit a webinar from our health-insurance.
("health-insurance" - what a word... I must look into a dictionary for
this).

One hour before it starts had seen a countdown and a nice music was
played in the background.
That was nice. Is it possible that OM in the future will be able
something like that?

Best regards,

Rene

Re: today seen: countdown with music

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have added room files as an option (available since 4.0.0)
The only issues:
1) it will not play automatically
2) play loop is also not available ....

--