Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by John Gilbert <jg...@dharbor.com> on 2004/11/22 23:34:43 UTC

Binding to Windows Network Drive

My customer has a Windows network drive that they would like to access
and search through Slide. Is this possible? If so, is there an example
Domian.xml?

I assume that versioning would not be supported. What kind of security
implications would there be?

Thanks

John

Re: Binding to Windows Network Drive

Posted by Alessandro Apostoli <al...@otssistemi.it>.
You might be interested in project davenport a CIFS-WebDAV gateway

http://sourceforge.net/projects/davenport/

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.