Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com> on 2006/05/16 16:36:08 UTC

NPL javascript

Re: NPL javascript

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Ah nevermind...Heres the legalese:

General Rule

All prohibited works<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecliffs/3party.html#define-prohibitedwork>that
are currently included in builds or releases must be removed from
future versions by the earlier of:

   - one year from the effective
date<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecliffs/3party.html#effectivedate>of
this policy, or
   - the second major release of any ASF product.

In addition, as of the effective
date<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecliffs/3party.html#effectivedate>of
this policy,
*new* prohibited
works<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecliffs/3party.html#define-prohibitedwork>must
not be added to any project build or distribution.

So, we must not have it in all future releases, but don't need to freak out
and start removing old published releases and such.

Re: NPL javascript

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: NPL javascript