Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Seth Pollack <se...@pollackphoto.com> on 2007/08/24 20:59:58 UTC

MINA 1.1.2 *-sources.jar files

I just downloaded MINA 1.1.2, and i didn't see the *-sources.jar files in the
download, as they had been in MINA 1.1.1. Have these source jar files moved
elsewhere?

Thanks!
Seth

Re: MINA 1.1.2 *-sources.jar files

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/07, Seth Pollack <se...@pollackphoto.com> wrote:

> I just downloaded MINA 1.1.2, and i didn't see the *-sources.jar files in the
> download, as they had been in MINA 1.1.1. Have these source jar files moved
> elsewhere?

I don't know why exactly, but the sources jars have been dropped
unexpectedly.  It should be included in the next release.

Apologies,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--