Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2019/08/17 22:13:24 UTC

Update version of org.apache.apache in parent/pom.xml

Dear Reto and Furkan

Could you please try to increase the version of org.apache.apache
referred to in parent/pom.xml and then do a mvn install?
I got error when using version 18.

See issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-1047

Could you please help fixing this? Thanks.

Cheers
Hasan

Re: Update version of org.apache.apache in parent/pom.xml

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
OK. I'll keep the plugin, but only fix the configuration, so that we can
use version 21 of org.apache.apache

cheers
hasan

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.

[...]