Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/12/14 02:56:08 UTC

ZooKeeper cwiki - Updated ZooKeeper and SASL auth 1045 work

Hi All,

I've incorporated ZK-1045 feature details into the Apache ZooKeeper project
cwiki. Since "ZooKeeper and SASL" section is quite large I've splitted
ZooKeeper client-server and server-server sections into sub-pages. Please
read the following page,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeper+and+SASL+authentication

*ZooKeeper and SASL authentication*

   - Client-Server mutual authentication
   - Server-Server mutual authentication
   - Appendix: Kerberos, GSSAPI, SASL, and JAAS

I have reused the content from the "Client-Server" and "Appendix" sections
from the existing page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL
Presently I've maintained this original page as a history, probably we need
to delete this page after everyone agrees on the changes.

Appreciate your feedback, thanks!

Regards,
Rakesh

Re: ZooKeeper cwiki - Updated ZooKeeper and SASL auth 1045 work

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Rakesh, send me your cwiki ID and I'll add the proper permissions for you.

Patrick

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi PMCs,

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

FYI, I'm planning to delete our existing "https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL" web page by tomorrow (IST).

Then rename https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/
ZooKeeper+and+SASL+authentication web page to "https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL" in place of the deleted

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.