Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by ma y <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 04:03:41 UTC

How do i remove a redundant secondary storage server in my zone?

The error message is "Can not delete this secondary storage since it
contains private templates".
Thanks!

Re: How do i remove a redundant secondary storage server in my zone?

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.
The image didn't come through. Here is a link to the service I mentioned:
http://imgur.com/

If you are savvy with mysql, you could look through the db to see if there
are any volumes still tied to it that aren't showing in the UI.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:02 PM, ma y <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yah,i'm root Admin.
> [image: 内嵌图片 1]
>

> 2013/7/23 Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>
>
> > Please use an image sharing service (like imgur) to share images as they
> > get stripped from the mailing list.
> >
> > On a side note, are you doing this as a root Admin?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Kirk Jantzer
> > http://about.me/kirkjantzer
> > On Jul 22, 2013 8:39 PM, "ma y" <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > [image: 内嵌图片 1]As you can see,i can't delete the template for there's
> no
> > > button to use..
> > > Is that a bug ?

> it

Kirk Jantzer
c: (678) 561-5475
http://about.met/kirkjantzer

Re: How do i remove a redundant secondary storage server in my zone?

Posted by ma y <br...@gmail.com>.
Yah,i'm root Admin.

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ma y <br...@gmail.com>.