Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Andy <ag...@tomitribe.com> on 2014/04/09 12:00:25 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0.1/OpenEJB 4.6.0.1 (staging-1000)

[generated email]

SVN Tag:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/tags/tomee-1.6.0.1/

Maven Repo:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1000

Binaries & Source:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1000/tomee-1.6.0.1

Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

--
Andy Gumbrecht
Tomitribe Corporation

Re: Subject: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0.1/OpenEJB 4.6.0.1 (staging-1000)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
infra had ldap issues, maybe not yet fully fixed. Did you ask on
#asfinfra on freenode?
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
not sure

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

Seen some messages on IRC from Andy. Looks like you are having troubles
creating and sending a new set of binaries.
Giving a try now. The build is starting and deploying to a new staging 1007.

As usual, I cleaned up all my Maven repo, so that I'm sure. The counter
part is that it takes a while to download the internet :D
I'll keep you informed as soon as the repo is ready and all binaries
deployed so that you can continue the process.

JLouis

> OK, closing as the release seems not to be clean.
>
> Going to re-roll it now.
>
> Andy

Jean-Louis

Re: Subject: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0.1/OpenEJB 4.6.0.1 (staging-1000)

Posted by agumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
well excepted it (which will be fixed soon) all seems right: +1

thanks Andy

Posted by agumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

thanks for the work, are release note somewhere? Is jira up to date?