Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/11 02:53:53 UTC

[lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Proposing a vote to go ahead and release Commons Lang 2.1.

The release will pretty much match the release-candidate that is in:
http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang-2.1/

Stephen's recent defaultIfEmpty method will be included in the release.

If the vote is successful, I'll target spending next weekend
performing the release (unless anyone wants to volunteer).

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

Hen

Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Posted by Fredrik Westermarck <fr...@mdh.se>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Proposing a vote to go ahead and release Commons Lang 2.1.
>
> [X] +1
> [ ] -1

/Fredrik Westermarck

Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
+1
Phil

Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com>.
Looks good. +1

I'd be glad to do the release if someone wouldn't mind walking me through it
since I've never done one.

On 4/10/05, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Proposing a vote to go ahead and release Commons Lang 2.1.
>
> The release will pretty much match the release-candidate that is in:
> http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang-2.1/
>
> Stephen's recent defaultIfEmpty method will be included in the release.
>
> If the vote is successful, I'll target spending next weekend
> performing the release (unless anyone wants to volunteer).
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] -1
>
> Hen

Steven Caswell
steven.caswell@gmail.com

Take back the web - http://www.mozilla.org

Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
JDiff results are there. It highlighted one removal we'd done (and
thus binary imcompat), but it turns out the problem is that we put
@since 2.1 on something that was in 2.0. JDiff believes the @sinces by
the look of it.

So I changed that and will re-JDiff to make sure it goes away.

I'll look into clirr.

Hen

Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.