Posted to builds@apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@apache.org> on 2010/01/13 19:26:51 UTC

build failure due to bug in code

Hello

Recently we've had build failures with the message "failed due to a
bug in the code", before reporting to the hudson user list I thought I
ask here if others are having this problem as well or an idea what
might cause it.

on http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/clerezza-trunk-1.6/48/console
I see the following

ERROR: Processing failed due to a bug in the code. Please report this
to users@hudson.dev.java.net
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$RunnerImpl.doRun(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:432)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.run(AbstractBuild.java:417)
	at hudson.model.Run.run(Run.java:1179)
	at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:304)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:122)
project=hudson.maven.MavenModuleSet@50a472[clerezza-trunk-1.6]

Cheers,
reto