Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by miob <qu...@obrist.net> on 2017/02/24 20:47:00 UTC

How to access admin interface with only one connection that doesn't work?

Hi all

I only configured one connection which is automatically "started" when
connecting to Guacamole.
Unfortunately this connection doesn't work, how can I access the admin
interface?

All I get is a "trying to reconnect" message and no way to get to the config
menu.

Re: How to access admin interface with only one connection that doesn't work?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
No, but perhaps it would be a good idea if that behavior were disabled for
users with access to the admin interface.

Posted by Kevin Davies <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
From within the connection that is trying to connect/reconnect, press