Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by slava zimine <sl...@japgod.mine.nu> on 2002/09/25 12:26:08 UTC

accessing a given RunData instance

Hi.

Is there a way to recuperate a given RunData instance with a user
already logged.

Problem description:

the e-commerce  site i'm developpping with turbine 2.2b3 uses an
external provider for credit-card clearance and money transactions.

This provider (worldpay.com) has a  URL-callback feature which i set up
back to one of the screens on my site  and can read on it the payment
status via data.getParameters()
The session in this call back screen appears to be completely renewed
with User obj  null.
My obvious desire is to get back to the RunData with the User obj who
initiated a payment logged in to  update his profile.

Is there a way to get it back?

I've tried to append jsessionid to this callback screen.
It didn't help me to access back to RunData with my user obj.

Thanx if somebody can say smthing on this prob.

Slava