Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2015/10/19 18:39:09 UTC

BUILD SYSTEM: amp-jenkins-worker-05 offline

i'll have to head down to the colo and see what's up with it...  it
seems to be wedged (pings ok, can't ssh in) and i'll update the list
when i figure out what's wrong.

i don't think it caught fire (#toosoon?), because everything else is
up and running.  :)

shane

Re: BUILD SYSTEM: amp-jenkins-worker-05 offline

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
things are green, nice catch on the job config, josh.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
++joshrosen

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.