Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Patrick Balleux <pb...@multitel.com> on 2006/11/30 20:58:16 UTC

Unsubscribing... Does not work...

Hi to all,

I want to unsubscribe from that mailing list and tried all that is
mentioned in the help mail.

I even wrote the the owner without any results : I'm still receiving
email from that mailing list.

This is my last ressort!  Can someone give me a hint.

What I did :
2 - validated the "ReplyTo"
3 - Tried another format of my email (we have to for the same
account...)
4 - Wrote to the owner to have my email manually removed from the
mailing list

It's been almost a year that I am trying to stop receiving the mail from
that mailing list...

Thanks for any help!

Patrick Balleux
Technicien en ingénierie d'application /
Application Engineer Technician

Multitel Inc.
www.multitel.com

Systèmes de télésurveillance
Remote Monitoring Systems

Re: Unsubscribing... Does not work...

Posted by John Burwell <jo...@galvnews.com>.
I'd examine the raw message headers on the messages you're still
receiving to find the address you need to unsubscribe. Look in
target e-mail address. Depending on your mail server, you may also
have X-Apparently-To or something similar. If it's been a year,
you're probably subscribed on a very old e-mail address that is
forwarding to your new one.

Posted by Patrick Balleux <pb...@multitel.com>.

Posted by Felix Gilcher <gi...@exozet.com>.