Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/05/23 19:37:20 UTC

mailer GUMP build error?

I stumbled on this URL today...

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-taglibs.html

I've heard of GUMP but never actually used it or found any info on it
anywhere yet but it looks kinda interesting.

The build report for today's taglib build gives the error:-

    /home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-taglibs/mailer/build.xml:163: Could not find
file /home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-taglibs/mailer/files/richresume.doc to
copy.

Which looks like there's a file missing in CVS.
This might explain why the overnight build didn't add Shawn's "Guidelines"
document to the site?

James

Re: mailer GUMP build error?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
> I apologize for that and I will fix that right now.

No worries, just wanted to let you know thats all.

We might want to consider setting GUMP up to email the taglibs-dev list with
any compile errors.
Though I've no idea how to do that though ;-). Does enyone else know GUMP?

James

Re: mailer GUMP build error?

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.
I apologize for that and I will fix that right now.

Rich Catlett        rich@more.net |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
Programmer                        |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |