Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Hen <ba...@apache.org> on 2020/01/06 08:06:29 UTC

Re: Translation document legal issues consultation

Hi ysir308,

You should talk to your own legal counsel regarding legal risks.

I will note that you will need to avoid misusing our trademarks if you do
this. At a high level (and probably incompletely/incorrectly worded as I'm
not a lawyer) - your readers should never be led to think that the Apache
Software Foundation is providing the content.

Hen

Posted by Fantri Fitriani <fa...@gmail.com>.