Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org> on 2021/01/13 02:02:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.8.0.rc2

Hi,

Following up on the difficulty of auditing licenses for files in MXNet, I opened a pull request to reorganize and capture the licenses [1]. As the PR is still open and not yet posted to 1.8.x, I'm mainly looking for feedback on whether the update looks reasonable or if there's further improvement needed.

I'd really appreciate it if experienced members could help take a look and see if we are on the right track. Thanks!

Best,
Sheng

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/19743/files#diff-c4d3e0b0418ccd980c7413602547bf82a880983322095e85ef4b76f863b656a9

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.
Update: per comment from Sam, the rat-excludes allowlist is moved to top-level in MXNet repo for discoverability.

Thanks,
Sheng