Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Axb <ax...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 17:18:02 UTC

OT: Congratulations Dianne

AppRiver Acquires Roaring Penguin

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/26/1453063/0/en/AppRiver-Acquires-Roaring-Penguin.html

Re: OT: Congratulations Dianne

Posted by Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com>.
 $Congrats{'Dianne'} += 1 ;
# :-)
----PedroD

Posted by Dianne Skoll <df...@roaringpenguin.com>.
Thank you everyone.  I hope this leads to good things for email filtering.

> Sorry, but what is AppRiver, and what is Roaring Penguin, and who is
> Dianne?

Answers to those questions are all a Google query away.

It is off-topic for Spamassassin, I grant you, and hence the OT: tag.
Thank you again everyone, but I think this thread should end.

Regards,

Dianne.

Re: OT: Congratulations Dianne

Posted by micah <mi...@riseup.net>.
Axb <ax...@gmail.com> writes:

> AppRiver Acquires Roaring Penguin
>
> https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/26/1453063/0/en/AppRiver-Acquires-Roaring-Penguin.html

Sorry, but what is AppRiver, and what is Roaring Penguin, and who is
Dianne? It seems like people are responding as if this isn't spam, so
I'm actually kind of curious because if you have no idea and are just
here because of spamassassin, its a bit of a weird message.

Re: OT: Congratulations Dianne

Posted by Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com>.

>Excellent! Dianne, I hope you benefited greatly in this acquisition!

Rob, let's add to your hope some beers as well to celebrate it! :-)
----PedroD

Re: OT: Congratulations Dianne

Posted by Rob McEwen <ro...@invaluement.com>.

--