Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emma Gabriela Guevara <em...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/13 18:47:27 UTC

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a way to display the <html:error/> output to a popup window?
Thanks.
Emma G.

Emma Guevara

Pre-populate DynaActionForm

Posted by Joseph Yang <ya...@rewardstream.com>.
Hi everyone,

I have a login page and client profile page(name, phone, address...), after
login, the client's information will be displayed so the client can modify

When I use ActionForm (clientInfoForm), in loginAction, I get the
information for the client, set up the setters of clientInfoForm, put this
form in request, then it's done

Now I want to do the same thing but use DynaActionForm for my
clientInfoForm, what should I do to pre-populate it? (there will be no
setters any more)

Thanks

RE:

Posted by Steve Raeburn <st...@ninsky.com>.
Most decent browsers offer the option of blocking pop-up windows, so unless
you are developing for an Intranet where you can dictate the browser
environment you run the risk of users not even seeing your error error
messages.

Steve