Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Barron <Da...@sas.com> on 2003/05/20 17:30:54 UTC

Apache and Tomcat connector problems

I'm having some serious problems getting the Connector working between Apache 2.0.45 and Tomcat 4.1 on my W2K machine.  I've installed mod_jk_2.0.45.dll into the modules directory but I'm not having any luck getting it configured.  I've gone through the documentation but it's pretty vague.  Does anyone have any examples of how to setup the httpd.conf and the workers2.properties file?  I'm using only the default ports, and I have only one session of Apache and one session of Tomcat running at a time.
Right now if I type http://my.host.name/examples/jsp/index.html I can see the static page, but none of the jsp's compile or run.  However, if I do http://my.host.name:8080/examples/jsp/index.html everything works the way it should.
I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Re: Apache and Tomcat connector problems

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Complete HOWTO, step by step:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

Side note:  you want workers.properties, not workers2.properties.

John