Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by sen <se...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/23 13:22:15 UTC

[HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

Hi, Guys! I'm Sen.

I'm trying using the default HSQLDB within Cocoon2.0.3 but have trouble in
inserting data into my own table "order". I tried to create my own table by
adding table definition to cocoon\docs\samples\sql\sql-page.xml.sql and
cocoon\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb.script but both failed with "table not found"
.The followings are the error messages.

I can access the sample tables such as "department"and "employee" with no
problems. I'll be appreciated if you tell me how to create my own  table
correctly within cocoon and how to check the data inside those tables .

ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error executing
statement:                    insert into order (type, currency, trade,
quantity, condition,price,term) values (                      ?,
java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: ORDER in statement
[                   insert into order (type, currency, trade, quantity,
condition,price,term) values (                      'USUAL',
'DOLLAR/YEN',                     'NEW BUY',                     '100',
'MARKET',                     '123.33',
  'Day'                   )                 ]