Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by og...@yahoo.com on 2007/02/07 20:06:25 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] nutch-trunk identifies a language of query string automatically?

If it helps (your users):
http://blog.simpy.com/blojsom/blog/tips/2007/01/29/Simpy-International-Browser-Language-Settings-How-to.html

Explanations with screenshots for both IE and Firefox.  Just wrote this the other day.

Otis

Posted by Vee Satayamas <vs...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The instruction how to set default language can help (at least) me. However,
to change default language of web browser every time we want to search in
each languages seem to be strange?

Vee