Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 03:59:40 UTC

about cache

now i use admin gui to moniter cache config

i don't know the difference betwin cumulative_ and no *cumulative_* ,,,like
cumulative_inserts and inserts

and i find evictions always show zero....i m curious when it will change and
its meaning

--
regards
jl

Re: about cache

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
first thk u reply.

maybe u tell me the procedure i will test it by myself.

my test size=sum(rows),,,,one query=10,two query(new keyword)=20

--
regards
jl

Re: about cache