Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Geert Vanheusden <g....@aca-it.be> on 2011/03/03 14:31:36 UTC

getRenditions returns empty list

Hello,

I have a question about the getRenditions on QueryResult and CmisObject.
I just created some renditions in Alfresco and they are visible in the OpenCMIS Workbench under the Renditions tab.
When I try to iterate over the renditions in my own code I always receive an empty list. I tested this on a QueryResult and a CmisObject.

Tested on:
* Alfresco Enterprise 3.4
* OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating
* alfresco-opencmis-extension-110208

* CMIS Workbench Version: 0.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT / Build: 20101006-1614

In the attachment you can find a screenshot of the source and rendition node and of the workbench.

Hope you can help me.

Kind regards,

Geert

 We published a new company movie featuring YOU!
         See http://www.aca-it.be/movie

Re: getRenditions returns empty list

Posted by Geert Vanheusden <g....@aca-it.be>.
Thanks again Florian!

That did the trick!

Geert

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Geert,

Posted by Geert Vanheusden <g....@aca-it.be>.
There appear to be a problem with the mail attachments.
Here the links:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/623463/alf/document%20node.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/623463/alf/rendition%20node.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/623463/alf/workbench.png