Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vaneet Sharma <va...@crisil.com> on 2006/03/08 17:19:22 UTC

can anyone tell me how 2 use this mailing forum

Regards
Vaneet. Sharma
CRISIL.
Office- (91)-22-56913095
M- (91)-93223 39127
Disclaimer :
This message and any attachments (hereinafter referred to as the Said Information) are  intended solely for the addressee. The Said Information is confidential and may be privileged and is also prohibited from disclosure. Access, use, copying, distribution or e-use of the Said Information by anyone except the addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended addressee, please destroy all copies of  the Said Information in your possession and also delete the same from your computer. Any views expressed in the Said Information are those of the individual sender except where the sender, with due authority of CRISIL Ltd./CRISIL MarketWire Ltd./Global Data Services of India Ltd. specifically states them to be the views of CRISIL Ltd./CRISIL MarketWire Ltd./Global Data Services of India Ltd. Nothing contained in the Said Information is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on the sender  CRISIL Ltd./CRISIL MarketWire Ltd./Global Data Services of India L
 td. who accept no responsibility, whatsoever, for loss or damage from the use of  the Said Information including damage from viruses.

Re: can anyone tell me how 2 use this mailing forum

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
On 3/8/06, Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com> wrote:
> Vaneet Sharma wrote:
> > Regards
> >
> Yeah.
>
> Send an email to it and millions of people around the world will get to
> read it.

If there anything to read besides a freaking huge disclaimer.

Re: can anyone tell me how 2 use this mailing forum

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Vaneet Sharma wrote:
> Regards

Yeah.

Send an email to it and millions of people around the world will get to
read it.

Dave