Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Dave Smith <da...@candata.com> on 2013/02/05 20:49:26 UTC

Re: HTTP Service Whiteboard with SCR

I am going to bring this back to life. It looks like on the web page HTTP
Service Whiteboard 2.2.0 does not match the code you pointed me to in GIT
hub. So probably the code in GIT hub works but it is not released.

Do I just need to do a source build?

Dave Smith
Candata Ltd.
416-493-9020x2413
Direct: 416-855-2413

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

I think the release does not have this built-in yet. In other words, we would need a release for this fix.

Regards
Felix