Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Niclas Lindblom <ni...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/10 07:11:45 UTC

Terraform 0.4 error

Hello,

I am trying to run Terraform Init against a directory which has the version set to the latest provider

versions.tf

terraform {
  required_providers {
    cloudstack = {
      source = "cloudstack/cloudstack"
      version = "0.4.0"
    }
  }
}

I am getting an error message which seem to reference the previous version 0.3.0

Provider registry.terraform.io/terraform-providers/cloudstack v0.3.0 does not have a package available for your current platform, darwin_arm64

The .terraform directory has been deleted before running and the state is clean, does anyone know what’s going on here ? I can’t see that I have anything referencing the 0.3.0 version, though it was used previously. Is there a cash somewhere I might have missed ?

Thanks

Niclas