Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> on 2007/12/08 13:07:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release notes for 1.3.0 rc2

Hey all,

As I did last time I have created a wiki page[1] containing the release
notes for rc2, which will be used as our public announce. Please take a look
and change it as you see fit. To ease it for you I'm appending a diff
between the rc1 and rc2 release notes so you can see what has changed.

Regards,
Frank

[1]: http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-130-rc2.html

DIFF:
1c1
< This is the first release candidate for Apache Wicket we have prepared for
your pleasure. It contains over 80 fixes to issues with previous releases
and todo items we have cleared.
---
> This is the second release candidate for Apache Wicket we have prepared
for your pleasure. The number of issues fixed are decreasing as we are
approaching the final release.
9c9
< [http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1]
---
> [http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc2]
25c25,29
< This release is the first in a series of release candidates releases until
we feel confident to finalize Wicket 1.3. This is called a release candidate
because we strive for API freeze. This means only bug fixes will be done on
the 1.3 release from now on.
---
> This release is the second in a series of release candidates releases
until we feel confident to finalize Wicket 1.3. This is called a release
candidate because we strive for API freeze. This means only bug fixes will
be done on the 1.3 release from now on.

> But one "new" thing has sneaked into this release and that is a new design
of the examples. This is done in association with the Google Highly Open
Participation which Wicket is participating.

> [http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/]
37c41
< [http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/]
---
> [http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc2/]
45c49
<     <version>1.3.0-rc1</version>
---
>     <version>1.3.0-rc2</version>
57c61
< [http://www.apache.org/dist/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/KEYS]
---
> [http://www.apache.org/dist/wicket/1.3.0-rc2/KEYS]
73c77
< h3. Release Notes - Wicket - Version 1.3.0-rc1
---

Re: [DISCUSS] Release notes for 1.3.0 rc2

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
I fixed the issues you mentioned and removed them from the release notes.

Thx,
Frank

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.