Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/03 11:42:44 UTC

[MARKETING] Progress Update on Updating Website Proposal

Hi All

A quick update to let everyone know that some work is progressing on this
and that Taher, Fernando and myself are involved.

We are focussing on documenting proposals for the website structure itself.
We currently have two options. If anyone has any other suggestions then
please let me know quickly so that I can add it as another option to
consider.

*Proposed Next Steps*
- Once we have all the website structure proposals, I will create a mailing
thread for the community to provide their feedback.
- Ideally we want to select the one that we can use as the basis for the
re-design
- After the structure is agreed we can then focus on the ways that the
structure can be implemented

I hope that as we progress we can involve more and more people from the
community.

Thanks
Sharan