Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "erik.ostrom" <er...@wsu.edu> on 2020/03/24 22:33:51 UTC

connection groups on LDAP

Hi all,

I'm wondering if its possible to use connection groups for connections
stored in LDAP, in the same way that you can use connection groups (both
balancing and organizational) to contain connections stored on the database.
I'm struggling to find much in the documentation that would describe a
scenario like this.

Has anyone successfully set this up before, or know if this is even
possible?

TIA,
Erik

______________________________________
Erik Ostrom
Systems Administrator
Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
Washington State University

Re: connection groups on LDAP

Posted by Guilherme Carvalho <gc...@gmail.com>.
I really wold like this, i´m installing guacamole into a Hospital here in
my city, and there is many, many groups, and i´m creating one by one
manually, still have much work to do.

Maybe somebody send us a tip.

Thanks