Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/02 18:31:50 UTC

Rounded Button Problem

I know this is really picky but recently noticed that my ListButtons (and I
think all buttons) are rounded on 3 of 4 sides.  The bottom right seems to
have an extra pixel that on certain backgrounds makes it appear like a
corner.

You can kind of see this if you use the Component Explorer and select
PushButton and turn the background to black.  It looks like the background
color leaks outside of the grey border.

Sorry I know this is small, just thought I would mention it.

Re: Rounded Button Problem

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
OK, I think I have fixed this. I just tested the fix in OS X and Windows XP and didn't see any rendering artifacts around the button edges. Let me know if you still see the problem.

Re: Rounded Button Problem

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Not that I have noticed - but I'll take a look.

Re: Rounded Button Problem

Posted by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Rounded Button Problem

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Can you provide a screen shot? Also, what OS/Java version do you use?