Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Jason Robertson <ja...@veriprise.com> on 2001/03/01 22:21:52 UTC

Re: What's the difference between XSP and JSP?

Here is a article I came across recently on this exact question:

http://www.oreillynet.com/lpt/a/620

Jason

Posted by robert sanford <rs...@nolimitsystems.com>.
On 3/1/01 at 4:21 PM, jason.robertson@veriprise.com (Jason
Robertson) wrote:

acknowledging this is mostly off-topic for xerces...

i read the article and i still don't truly understand the need for cocoon. jsp does not require
that i embed code in html, it just requires that i embed code in a text file. that text file
could well be xml instead of html.

isn't it possible for me to have a jsp process an xml document and have the results of that xml
document piped through an xlst processor?

rjsjr