Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK INFORMATION INC at Cisco)" <jb...@cisco.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/02 17:26:10 UTC

RE: OpenSSL config for Tomcat 7

Yes, that is what I have done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wee <pe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 11:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: OpenSSL config for Tomcat 7

when you stack them, do you mean you cat those certificates into one pem file?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

John,

On 3/2/20 12:26, John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK
INFORMATION INC at Cisco) wrote:
> Yes, that is what I have done.

Can you please post your actual <Connector> configuration? Also,
please list the order of certificates in your SSLCertificateFile file.

Maybe:

$ grep '===' [SSLCertificateFile].pem

and post that?

- -chris