Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> on 2006/03/09 14:27:14 UTC

[m2][ibiblio-upload-request] ant-testutil-1.6.5.jar

Hi all,

Can someone upload the ant-testutil.jar to IBiblio?
This jar is not distributed as part of the ANT binary distribution.
I have built it today from ANT 1.6.5 sources (and it works now from my
local repository).
Attached the ant-testutil-1.6.5.jar and its maven-metadata-local.xml as
it shows up in my local repository.

TIA
Adrian.

Re: [m2][ibiblio-upload-request] ant-testutil-1.6.5.jar

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
see below

On 3/9/06, Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Carlos, Wayne, please see my comments below.
> Adrian.
>
> Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> > Apache projects are responsible of putting their stuff in the apache
> > maven repo, which is copied to ibiblio
>
> ant-testutil.jar is even not available as a standalone binary download
> -- you have to download the ANT sources and then build it yourself (what
> a fun!).

better reason to ask them to publish it

> > On 3/9/06, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> That doesn't matter! Anyone can submit a Maven bundle for uploading
> >> into Maven repo.
> >>
> >> Personally I've submitted a few artifacts following the instructions
> >> on that page. Just put "NOT A DEVELOPER" in the JIRA task, per the
> >> instructions...
> >>
> >> Wayne
> >>

> This seems bizarre!
> Then you could submit a trojan?...
> Perhaps others did that?...
> Perhaps we already have few trojans on our systems?...
> That's scary!!!

As any open source work this is "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR
CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND

Posted by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.