Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Vidya P.S." <vi...@infosys.com> on 2002/11/19 12:10:33 UTC

Using the nested iterate tag

Hi,
In a JSP, I need to iterate through a collection of beans, say BeanA,
which is stored in the session.
BeanA contains the attributes - ID (a String) and an arrayList.The array
list contained in BeanA contains a collection of beans of type, say,
BeanB. BeanB has an attribute, Name (which is a String).
How do I iterate through the collection of  Bean A and for each ID of
bean A - iterate through the array list contained in it and display the
value of "Name" attribute of bean B ?

Thanks
Vidya

RE: Using the nested iterate tag

Posted by "C.Bhaskaran" <ch...@wipro.com>.
Hi Vidya,
You can use nested iterate tag to achive this functionality.
Rgds
C.Bhaskaran