Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alexandre De Carvalho <al...@nexylan.com> on 2013/01/15 18:49:24 UTC

Baremetal for Cloudstack 4.0

Hi,

I would like to know, if you have some documents for baremetal for the version 4.0 ? I search to install baremetal on the last version of cloudstack and i don't find any documents.

Best regards,
Alexandre

RE: Baremetal for Cloudstack 4.0

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.
Please refer to function spec for details

https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/baremetal-kickstart.html

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Alexandre,

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Here is another wiki link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Baremetal+KickStart

Here is the design document related Baremetal:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Baremetal
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Enhanced+Baremetal+support+on+Cisco+UCS

-Radhika