Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/20 10:49:24 UTC

latest trunk build failing (gadgets module)

The following gadgets module unit test is failing:
  -
testNoRewriteAnimatedGIF(org.apache.shindig.gadgets.rewrite.image.ImageRewriterTest)

If i revert that last commit change on
org.apache.shindig.gadgets.rewrite.image.BasicImageRewriter, the test
passes.
Would someone w/ commit access like to fix?

Cheers
Chico

Re: latest trunk build failing (gadgets module)

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
I think hudson is configured with failFalse
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Shindig/org.apache.shindig$shindig-gadgets/354/testReport/org.apache.shindig.gadgets.rewrite.image/ImageRewriterTest/testNoRewriteAnimatedGIF/

Its also failing there.
Ian

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.