Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Angad Sharma <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/12 14:37:01 UTC

Group + collapse query doubt

I use solr 7.1 in production right now. We use group
query to group on "query _type" field, and collapse on
"real _id" field so that we get unique real_ids in each
group (nullPolicy: expand).
I want to migrate to solr 9 but seems like using
collapse with group is deprecated. How can I
replicate the same usecase without impacting
performance/latency?

Re: Group + collapse query doubt

Posted by Angad Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi.