Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/27 13:30:45 UTC

New Committer: Robert Dale

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache TinkerPop has asked
Robert Dale to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Robert has submitted a number of quality pull requests to TinkerPop
covering both new features and bug/documentation fixes and has been engaged
in many different development discussions that have shaped the direction
TinkerPop has taken. He's also been helpful on the user mailing list,
providing some nice answers to those who have needed support. All of that
activity made him a sound choice for committership.

Let this proclamation traverse the entirety of The TinkerPop so that all
may know to welcome Robert to the TinkerPop Guild!

Re: New Committer: Robert Dale

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Robert!

--Ted

Re: [TinkerPop] New Committer: Robert Dale

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.
+1!

-- Jason

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Musso <jb...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Robert!

On Thursday, 27 October 2016, Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache TinkerPop has asked
> Robert Dale to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
> has accepted.
>
> Robert has submitted a number of quality pull requests to TinkerPop
> covering both new features and bug/documentation fixes and has been engaged
> in many different development discussions that have shaped the direction
> TinkerPop has taken. He's also been helpful on the user mailing list,
> providing some nice answers to those who have needed support. All of that
> activity made him a sound choice for committership.
>
> Let this proclamation traverse the entirety of The TinkerPop so that all
> may know to welcome Robert to the TinkerPop Guild!

> .
> msgid/gremlin-users/CAA-H43-DpGHAAxxgb6ib-qXKML-etQnP%
> 2BRP5jfeJm4hRGrt_vg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gremlin-users/CAA-H43-DpGHAAxxgb6ib-qXKML-etQnP%2BRP5jfeJm4hRGrt_vg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jean-Baptiste