Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2013/02/20 20:36:13 UTC

Getting ready for a release of the maven-dependency-plugin

I just pushed in a couple of changes to the maven dependency plugin:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-401
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-402

I'd really like to push a release containing these pretty soon, as
they're blocking some other work I'm doing.

Currently there are 4 resolved issues for this version:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11214&version=18926

Does anyone have something else they were hoping to get fixed for this
release? Please, if you do, be ready to help me fix the issues! I can
spend some time with it, but I'm not going to have enough to do some of
the more complex issues completely by myself.

Thanks,

-john

--
John Casey