Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Deepti Sharma S <de...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/07 09:44:32 UTC

Query on HDFS version 3.3.4

Hello Team,

We have to migrate from Apache Hadoop HDFS Client<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-hdfs-client> from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4. In version 3.3.4 , its one of the dependency Jackson-databind have been downgraded from 2.13.2 to 2.12.7.
Due to this JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-18332 .

Please let us know in which future version of Apache Hadoop HDFS Client<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-hdfs-client> ,Jackson-databind will be upgraded to 2.13.2 again?

Regards,
Deepti Sharma
PMP(r) & ITIL

Re: Query on HDFS version 3.3.4

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
We had to revert it since it broke a lot of downstream stuff, the upgrade
patch had issues.

At present we know it requires Jersey upgrade as well for sure, which is in
blocked state as well, and not sure what else comes up post that.

So, short answer: it isn’t there in the upcoming release, nor looks like
happening anytime soon, and we neither have a fixed timeline for that. But we
are trying…

-Ayush