Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/28 19:57:41 UTC

Relativity simple query returns incorrect result

Hi Everyone

Couple days ago I stepped on one strange issue - "WHERE col is not null"
does not work for one query.

Details are here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-10841

What you think? How critical is it?

Re: Relativity simple query returns incorrect result

Posted by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com>.
I just added

2.1 "explain select ..." output for hive-1.3.0 MR

2.2. "explain select..." output for hive-0.13.1 Tez

Posted by Gopal Vijayaraghavan <go...@apache.org>.
Hi,