Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/08/21 11:00:22 UTC

ready for take off?

Hoi

I'd like to prepare the OWB-1.0.0 release today, any Jiras open which you like
to resolve before?
Is all well tested and the quality didn't suffer in the last days?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: ready for take off?

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Not yet Mark!  At last run there were no problems.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

________________________________
Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: ready for take off?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
cool, just in time for my side project :)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: ready for take off?