Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2005/09/15 14:47:39 UTC

[Axis2] xbeans to OMElement conversion

I cant convert xbeans to Axiom.

This is my code

   protected OMElement convertDirect(T document) {
         XmlOptions writeOptions = new XmlOptions();
         writeOptions.setSaveOuter();
         writeOptions.setSaveUseOpenFrag();   **HERE**
         XMLStreamReader reader = document.newXMLStreamReader(writeOptions);
         OMXMLParserWrapper builder = createBuilder(reader);
         //get the root element (in this case the envelope)
         return builder.getDocumentElement();
     }

-If I dont call setSaveUseOpenFrag, I only get the stuff inside the
element, not the element itself

-If I do call setSaveUseOpenFrag(), I get an anonymous OMException

org.apache.axis2.om.OMException
	at
org.apache.axis2.om.impl.llom.builder.StAXBuilder.createOMText(StAXBuilder.java:148)
	at
org.apache.axis2.om.impl.llom.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:176)
	at
org.apache.axis2.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getDocumentElement(OMDocumentImpl.java:99)
	at
org.apache.axis2.om.impl.llom.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:213)
	at
org.smartfrog.services.deployapi.binding.Axis2Beans.convertDirect(Axis2Beans.java:136)

How do I go from XmlBeans to OM? Where should I be looking to see where
the databinding code generates the code to do exactly this?