Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2011/07/07 20:00:56 UTC

Maven bundle plugin and DynamicImport-Package

Hi,

I have just created a bundle that does a DynamicImport-Package. Is it
possible to get the Maven bundle plugin to generate the package version
range in the same way it does for normal Import-Package statements?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Maven bundle plugin and DynamicImport-Package

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
How does exporting a package help? I don't have the package in my bundle, so
that doesn't make sense to me.

Alasdair

Posted by Peter Kriens <pe...@aqute.biz>.

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.