Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sakthi vadivel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/30 15:52:46 UTC

Opentaps 1.4 How to complete Purchase order for drop-ship item

Hiii to all

                    I have tried created sales order which is
drop-ship order, for that sales order a purchase order is created but
from purchase->orders system doesn't shows "Quick complete
dropshipment" button
even after approving the purchase order. settings are all proper for
stores inventory and its supplier.

Sales order and its linked purchase order is created i could approve
the purchase order in purchase->orders after approving its not showing
the "quick complete dropshipment"

Note: for the same transaction in ofbiz version its working fine.

I'm looking forward for some pointers. Any comments is appreciated.

regards
sakthi

Re: Opentaps 1.4 How to complete Purchase order for drop-ship item

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Sakthi

You'd be best to ask on the opentaps forums.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com