Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@elfouly.fr> on 2008/10/13 09:51:08 UTC

Font path setup in fop.xconf

Monday morning newbie question #2 (second and hopefully last one):

I've downloaded to my Windows dev laptop a FOP 0.95 setup that works
well on a linux production server.
All fonts and their xml files, etc.
Of course I need to change the <font-base> setting.
On the linux server, I have
<base>.</base>

How do I setup the <font-base> to a Windows directory ?
I had a short (and alas sleepy) look at the documentation sometime early
last night and couldn't find the syntax.
<base>.</base>
don't seem to work.
So I guess I miss something with forward and backslashes or escaping or
who-knows-what....

Any idea welcome !

Jean-Francois (falling asleep)