Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/27 17:20:14 UTC

Re: Intellij can't resolve shaded dependencies

There's an intellij profile in the root pom. Does it no longer work?
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/fb76dd1c7dc39c4979f9cc921cf4a5930dfaa760/pom.xml#L377

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.
For the workaround I mentioned earlier, you don’t need to change the pom file. Just click some buttons so that Intellij’s behavior will change.

Posted by Hugo Louro <hm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ethan,

Posted by Hugo Louro <hm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.