Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by bala r <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 20:17:41 UTC

How to execute a SQLstatement and followed by a StoredProcedure.

Hi,

I need to execute Select statement and followed by a Stored Procedure.
Stored Procedure parameter is from the SQL Selectstatement result.

1. Select x into p_x from temp_table
 2. call stored_procedure(p_x)

Both should be same sqlMap id .

I tried using <statement> but didnt work.

Is there a way shall i execute both in one sqlMap id?

Thanks
Bala.

Re: How to execute a SQLstatement and followed by a StoredProcedure.

Posted by bala r <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply......that is what thought putting Insert
statement in a stored procedure and call external stored procedure from
there.....
But just wanted to know in Ibatis is there a way to execute both in a single
map..

Thanks
Bala.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.